- (Microsoft beats Apple?) Once Is Chance, Twice is Coincidence, Third Time Is A Trend
- (Ideas that spread) Be Contagious
- (Creative Inspiration) To create_______that you can't imagine any other way
- (Twitter 101) NOT on Twitter READ this. Already convinced - SEND this!
- (Storytelling) Random Acts of Fusion Muscle Music !
I can't help but notice that the square is making a slow comeback, as the Microsoft
blog announced their new logo today. Despite a mix of cynicism, and support this instantly elegant logo evokes very few alternative brands, as only FLOR, Weber Shandwick and JCP come to mind. To prove my point even Square - the mobile payment brand uses rounded edges in their logo!
So, could a humble sharp edge be a case of simple, yet relevant differentiation? Will the geometrically 2D square edge become the 'new' round(ed) ? Might
Square, or Apple embrace straight lines.....? Is your brand a follower or a leader ? It's been said that once is chance, twice is coincidence, and third is enemy action a trend!
STOP PRESS: Microsoft's timing is impeccable! With the August 24th announcement of Apple's patent victory vs Samsung, perhaps brands will adopt the 2D square edge much quicker than envisioned.
In search of marketing innovation for your brand ?
This Kia car ad has an authentic picture of....well a Kia car (no-less), with a disruptive landscape placement that compelled me to rotate the page to look at it and share it (remarkable).
Innovate, disrupt, and become remarkable, seize the patently obvious opportunity to be landscape in the portrait world !